IMPORTANT CLASS INFORMATION
Here are some logistics with classes that you should be aware of upon coming into classes:
1. Please wash your hands upon entering the Garage Doors.
We will keep garage doors open throughout the day, as well as have our vents and air filters turned on in order to help circulate air within our large space.
2. No bathroom or cubby use currently allowed.
Also, please bring your own pre-filled water bottle.
We are trying to reduce shared spaces and areas - we ask that you bring your own shoes and equipment (jump rope, wraps etc) with you to each class and leave with them. Bathroom use will be for emergencies only at this time for the safety of our members.
3. Lanes and boxes are marked off with colored tape, and we ask that you stay within the grey lines of each station.
Our gym currently has blocked off spaces for up to 12 individuals (couples may share a lane or space and sign up as one person). We will program our workouts to allow for minimized close encounters and to adhere to 6 ft. distances.
4. All equipment that you touch must be wiped down with the cleaning solution and rags provided to you at each station.
We will also have a box to dispose of rags so they can be washed for future classes. Each station will be provided with plenty of equipment in order to complete each workout scaled to your capabilities.
5. Indoor classes are currently limited to 10 members, and outdoor park classes are capped at 20.
For all members attending indoor classes, park classes and virtual classes, you MUST sign up on the ZenPlanner app to reserve your spot. Class reservations open 24 hrs in advance of the class time.
Non-members: please email us at prior to attending our FREE Saturday Classes so we can give you the logistics!
We greatly appreciate your patience in our navigation of all of these changes and we are glad to be able to continue serving our community while keeping you safe in the best way that we can. Thank you!